Children with alopecia (334)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is the blonde regrowth reliable?

Hi all,  This is my first post here.  I'm a mother to a beautiful 12 year old girl who has Alopecia.   We noticed the first bald patch, ab…

Started by cneecey

8 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by AnnaRous

AA after pregnancy and child AA or AU

My alopecia areata came after my 3rd pregnancy. My son is nearly 3 now and I think he may have it as well. Has anyone else had an experienc…

Started by Susan

4 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Patchylatchy

7 year old daughter w/ AA using Clobetasol and side-effects

Hello, my 7 year old daughter was diagnosed with AA about 5 months ago. We have been using Clobetasol Propionate lotion since and applying…

Started by Klemmo

1 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

Areatra alopicia

Hi my name is Gabi i was dignosed with alopicial a few months ago i have Areatra i am geting a wig soon but i am in primary school and peop…

Started by Gabi

1 Jun 13, 2016
Reply by chris_s

6 year old developing alopecia

I am looking for advice, my 6 year old daughter has starting getting patches of alopecia over her head, her hair is getting fine. Has anyon…

Started by Keely

10 May 16, 2016
Reply by pterese

Noticing people noticing

My daughter is 3 and a half years old and she has no hair on her head. It's not a problem for us. She isn't embarrassed, or sad that she ha…

Started by PetrinMunoz

20 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by PetrinMunoz

New here... question about injections

Hi... My 12 year old was diagnosed with AA almost 3 years ago. The 1st time she had a patch of hair loss. Right before we were about to sta…

Started by MzLyn23

3 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Jack

Discussions in classrooms

Hi.  My daughter (8yo) was recently diagnosed with alopecia areata.  She has been rapidly losing her hair and it's getting to the point whe…

Started by sschan

2 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by sschan

How to discuss AA with child?

My 5 year old son has AA and his hair loss is getting to be extensive enough that we are considering shaving it all off for the time being.…

Started by chris_s

21 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Ebs Family

School problems

Tonight I was putting my son to bed and he mentioned art class was tomorrow and the teacher is really mean! Then he told me she is still no…

Started by Garlandsmomndad

32 Dec 26, 2015
Reply by Zimrie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service