Just for fun, inspirational, motivational (145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

Yes I know this sounds really stupid but just wondering! LOL.... I mean you have got to wear the thing right and it becomes a part of you.…

Started by Lori M

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

Let's play a game. What does alopecia stand for?

A- annoying L- lousy and lovely O- Octopus head P- pain in the back side E- effective hair removal C- can I shave hairy people please? I- I…

Started by Bald Tan

12 Sep 2, 2011
Reply by Gill

Using makeup to disguise hair loss

Today I was experimenting with makeup and I thought I would try using powder makeup to disguise my balding head. I used flesh tone mine…

Started by Liz

2 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Liz

She asked to try on my wig!

I was recently visiting a friend from out of town who I hadn't seen in years. Her sister asked how I got my hair to stay so flat. Naturally…

Started by Melissa

9 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by VanillaPlum01

Cityline Toronto

I emailed Cityline today to see if they would like to do a makeover on a older women with Alopecia Universalis ....... will keep you all up…

Started by JoJo

4 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by JoJo

Wow!

this is totally a whole new world to me but i think it's freakin awesome

Started by kenya

3 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Regan

NAAF conference

This year I will be attending my very first NAAF conference. I am so very excited; not only am I going to attend some great seminars but al…

Started by Pamela Rosse

54 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Rebecca Strobel

Practical advice needed please :)

Hi everyone, Derm Appointment # 2 just gone....and the news is not good. I'd just got used to the idea of having no hair on my head, but n…

Started by Greg

12 Jun 18, 2011
Reply by Christopher Blackett

Nyah Nyah ;p

For those who just don't WANT to discuss the heck out of this most days, and are ready to just get CRAZY, have fun, dance, party, laugh, et…

Started by Tallgirl

16 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Tallgirl

New York, June 14-18th

Hi. Im going to be in NYC for a couple of days in June. Is it someone in the NYC area who wanna get together for a coffee? Thanks, Roger…

Started by Roger

1 May 10, 2011
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service