Other interests (176)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roller coaster riders

Hi- I was "officially" diagnosed with Alopecia Areata in January 2013. I was going with my nieces to an amusement park (Kennywood for those…

Started by Gail

0 Jul 9, 2013

Has any appealed the insurance companies about coverage and won?

Hello Everyone! My name is Melissa and I have had AU since I can remember. My hair grew back for about 2 years when I was 12 and 13 then fe…

Started by antnem5

4 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Christine

How many people with alopecia are cosmetologists?

I am going to school to be a cosmetologist i have. Alopecia for about 11 years I had a lady come and ask me how many people who have alopec…

Started by Amy Ricketts

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Amy Ricketts

Just wanted to introduce myself!

Hi everyonem new to the site but not new to Alopecia.. Ive had since 1996 so its been quite some time. Im from Canada, hope to talk to you…

Started by Nammer

2 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by ruth

Alopecia modeling?

I really would LOVE to be a model, but not for a place who only wants people to think I have hair. I want people to know about alopecia and…

Started by Ashley

10 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Peggy Knight

Smoking

I already know that somking is not good for you to begin with but I have been a smoker for 20 yrs now. Does anyone know if smoking has any…

Started by Becca74

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Christine

Can't chat?

I tried to chat on here from my iPhone and couldn't find a spot to hit enter to send my reply. Is it right in front of me or can I just not…

Started by Ashley

0 Aug 3, 2012

Shampooing

Hi guys. Just wondering what kind of shampoo and conditioner everyone uses. I have been trying to find better shampoos to use without alot…

Started by Jaymie Kelter

15 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

Homemade summer drinks

In the summer heat, try this recipe for ginger ale: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Ginger-Ale I've been making this since last year and it's d…

Started by

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by LilyBell*Murphy'sLawLuvsMe

SCARY STUFF!

I was feeling tired Friday as I headed home and thought about cancelling the dinner I had planned with my daughter Angie and her husband Na…

Started by Brenda

1 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service