Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Biopsy advice please!

Hello everyone! I was wondering if any of you could share your experiences with having a biopsy. I don't know much about them and was hopin…

Started by Julie Koch

10 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Chentil Changing

Onymyrrhe and what else seems to be helping my nails

I have had AU for 10 years. My fingernails have, my entire life, been weak, brittle and ridged. Since developing AU, these characteristics…

Started by Tuesday

0 Nov 16, 2010

Autoimune disease in family members

How many of you have other autoimmune problems in family members that you do not suffer from? My sons (AA) sister has SEVERE allergies, ast…

Started by Sarah Eisenhardt

8 Nov 12, 2010
Reply by Sarah Eisenhardt

My fiancée wants to know what is the likelihood this can be cured?

My alopecia areata started 6 weeks ago.. my bald spot is the size of my fist if not bigger. I'm all down with shaving my head but the fianc…

Started by Aaron

35 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by tim kay

Smoking weed

After Lauras 'Does anyone smke' discussion I noticed there are a lot of varied opinons out there which is fantastic and it seems everyone i…

Started by Danielle

24 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Danielle

Activ8 Nutri-NT Hair Loss Treatment

Hayy there, Im just wondering if anyone has ever tried Activ8 Nutri-NT vitamins? Ive had AA since I was 18months old. Now since im older…

Started by Laura M

0 Nov 5, 2010

White fuzz

I am just curious do any of you have a headfull of "White fuzzy hair"? I did steroids shots for a year and then said to heck with it. In a…

Started by Lori M

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Marisa

Any ideas for eye protection?

Well we all know that losing our hair is tough and requires new ways of thinking. And Im looking to all of you fabulous people for some ide…

Started by Bald and Fabulous AKA Terri

4 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Aimee

How do you handle the small sparse regrowth of white & dark hair?

Hi, would like to know what you do. I have totalis and since last Feb have a sparse white with a little dark regrowth, but no where near co…

Started by Denise

8 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Lori M

I have 1.5 eyebrows

So, in the past few months my left eyebrow has thinned out enough that people sometimes ask me "what's up with my eyebrow?" Throwing aroun…

Started by Eric W.

14 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by margaret staib

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service