Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My success with treatments so far

I've had AA since I was 21/2 have lost my hair completly twice when I was very young and have experienced how very cruel children can be in…

Started by Sappho

0 Jun 15, 2010

Anyone have AA as a child and still haven't gone AT/AU?

From what I've read on the forum, it seems like the majority of people who have been diagnosed with AA at a young age, usually develop AT o…

Started by Jade Martinez

3 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Elle

Rash

Has anyone developed a rash in the areas where you have had hair loss? I am not sure if it is a reaction to the foam or something else. I o…

Started by Dana Kozlowski

3 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Suzi

Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

Hi, I had alopecia areata wen i was 8 yrs old. I used to get my hair bak on the patches but, i used to get a new patch on another area. Som…

Started by Blessed Soul

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

Hair is growing back

Hey! So I had my 1st experience with AU in November of last yr (2009) when I was pregnant with my son. No problems for 23 years and then in…

Started by Anna Thomas

1 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Lisa-Lynn Marini

Amy Proal on Viral and Bacterial Metagenome

A very interesting presentation by Amy Proal from the Auto Immunity Research foundation on bacteria, viruses and Auto immune diseases and p…

Started by Tony J.

3 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Steph

Sulfasalazine

So far so good. I am only at 1 Gram a day...500 in the morning and 500 in the evening. It has definitely assisted with my Ulcerative Collit…

Started by Eric Dane Mattson

1 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Coleen

Alopecia Areata

Hey there i have just joined this group since i have an alopecia areata related problem i am 20 years of age and it started off very small…

Started by Hus

0 Jun 2, 2010

Do you have these symptoms?

Hi everyone! I need your help, please. I moved to VA back in Aug, from NYC. I had an incident in Nov, when I was excersizing, I could not c…

Started by Lee

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

Sea Vegetables For People with Alopecia

Seaweed contains extraordinary properties that can benefit our health and is a food source that should be integrated into the western diet,…

Started by Chris Jeffer

0 May 31, 2010

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service