Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Atrophy after steriod injections

Hi all, So, I had the dreaded injections about 3 and a half weeks ago, though a private derm, as i was frustrated waiting so long inbetwee…

Started by Steve

10 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Pulse Prednisone Treatment for AA

Has anyone had any luck with pulse prednisone treatment ?(where you take a high dose once a month instead of a lower dose daily). Supposedl…

Started by Sam

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Amy

Pain with hairloss?

My 10 year old daughter has AA and is losing more hair in clumps every day. Tonight she said her head felt like a basketball hit her in the…

Started by Pamela

9 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Amy

Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

plz, i want good and justified answers, if yes, good, im able to do anything to get my hair back, and if not, hope that i will die in peace…

Started by Peace-inside

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

A few questions about squaric acid

Before I asked my question I wanted to background about my alopecia. I am 18 and have been dealing with this condition for about a over 1 1…

Started by Chris R

6 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by Jean

Difference between homeopathic and naturopathic?

is there a difference? can someone recommend me of any good homeopathic or naturopathic doctors in the nj/ny area?

Started by clare

0 Oct 15, 2009

Silica for hair regrowth?

I have a friend who is a hairdresser. She has told me that silica supplements will help make the hair regrow for people with Alopecia. Has…

Started by Mike

2 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Robert

Getting scars from shaving

Hi. I have been getting, what looks like scars on the head. Well actually the skin doesnt look different at all its only where I have hair…

Started by Henrik

2 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

ALOPECIA AREATA/UNIVERSALIS TREATMENTS... have any of your tried any of these before?

Hi Guys, I'm relatively new here. I've had sometime to read some of the posts, but so far I haven't read any experiences regarding alopecia…

Started by Diego Suarez

0 Oct 11, 2009

Help for a friend

I have a friend who is losing her hair:( She has a complicated medical history. Someone referred her to a Dr. Shapiro at NYU in New York Ci…

Started by Garden Girl

4 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Susan S

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service