Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lavender & Essential Oils for treatment

Hey all--I've been researching in my spare time at work, and recently I've stumbled across many articles on how a mixture of Lavender, Thym…

Started by Jessica Lau

7 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Julie Hughes

I have alopecia areata - how do I know if I'll lose all of my hair?

I found 3 round bald spots about a month ago They are all different sizes My hair is still pretty much as thick as it normally was I went t…

Started by Louise

4 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by macho

Immune support yes or no?

I'm sure I'll remind a lot of you vets of the days you were trying to figure this all out. But one thing that is really perplexing to me is…

Started by margaret and nicole

0 Jul 16, 2009

aa to au?

I have noticed a lot of people here started w aa and ended up w au. Is this more commen then not? Does any one know the statistics. Or had…

Started by Magan

23 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

Blood pressure tablets - can they make AA worse?

I had 2 patches of hair loss (one on my beard and one on the back of head) before I was put on Ramipril to lower my blood pressure. I know…

Started by Robert

2 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Robert

Imuran (azathioprine) + prednisone treatment

Hi all, I just recently saw a well respected immunologist and he suggested a course of action that I could take if I'm willing. He said tha…

Started by Sam Reid

3 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Sergio

Regrowth AFTER pregnancy?

Hi, I have had AA for about 6 years. I have been able to cover it up until I got pregnant about 5 months ago and then the hair started to…

Started by Kathleen

2 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Carol

AU concerns

I am 26 and I lost ALL my hair about 10 months ago with no previous signs of any hair loss. Since then I have tried different treatments bu…

Started by Jamie

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Losing hair but no bald patches?? Just fuzz

I have been diagnosed with Alopecia Areata. A small patch started at the side of my head and in 3 months about 85% of my hair had fallen ou…

Started by Becky

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Becky

white fine hairs

Hi, I have Au and for the past couple of months I have a lot of white fine hairs al over my head. Has anyone had this? Does this mean anyth…

Started by Natalie Lindsay

2 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Sara

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service