Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I getting my hopes up?

I've had alopecia for 10 years. I've had AU for the last 5. In the last couple of months my hair seems to be growing in. It's spotty, but t…

Started by Debbie

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Grace

Does your scalp feel warm/hot to the touch ?

Hi everyone I have a quesstion, and I was wondering if anybody else has the same feeling? My daughters scalp is always warm or hot when I t…

Started by Maria, Mia's Mom

5 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Mike

QUESTION TO ALL ?

MY SON WHO IS FOUR HAS ALOPECIA , HE HAS HAD NO HAIR FOR ABOUT 12 MONTHS NOW AND I HAVE READ ALOT ON THE INTERNET ABOUT RE- GROWTH THAT SAI…

Started by rach

0 Sep 30, 2008

i don't know much about alopecia

I just found out i had it after being curious about my thinning hair and bald patches. People would ask me if i was going bald & i was…

Started by manda june

4 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by SylviaBonin2008

NO EYELASHES

HI THERE, I HAVE LOST ALL OF MY EYLASHES AND I HAVE NOTICED SINCE I HAVE LOST THEM THAT MY EYES SEEM STINGY, WATERY AND MORE TIRED. HAS ANY…

Started by Sherri

3 Sep 24, 2008
Reply by Zoey

Has anyone ever thought?

i was wondering has anyone ever thought this could almost be like a severe case of clogged pores on your head, or body? Like how a newborn…

Started by Kami

4 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by Kami

DCP - diphenycyclopropenon

Hi there, I really need some opinions on this as I have not got a clue what to do at the mo - much appreciated! I have been given the opt…

Started by Kate

6 Sep 17, 2008
Reply by Kate

mild alopecia treatment

Hey guys. I'm new here and was wondering what people with mild alopecia use as treament and whats worked and not worked. I've been using m…

Started by Aaron

6 Sep 13, 2008
Reply by Aaron

hair again?

i'm just curious about something? has anyone on this site had their hair grow back and stay in? everytime i tell someone else about what's…

Started by Megan

0 Sep 4, 2008

AA progression

I'm new to this site and to alopecia and I have what may be a stupid question. My hair began to fall out three months ago in a large patch…

Started by Ever

5 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Zoey

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service