Symptoms, treatment options, research (2,656)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alopecia and cannabis

Hello everyone. I've just past the two-year anniversary of the start of my UA condition, and a realization has hit me this weekend that I w…

Started by michael.kiyoshi.salvatore

5 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

CBD Oil

Has anyone tried CBD oil both topically or orally to treat alopecia. I have worked in dermatology for 15 years and am well aware of all the…

Started by Natanns1

13 Nov 2, 2022
Reply by Nikita Rempel

Anyone from UK on Tofacitinib Citrate?

Hi guys! It's been a long time since I've been on here... But I've had alopecia for more than a decade!  I also quit seeing any dermatolo…

Started by Nick

2 Oct 30, 2022
Reply by Ben

Is This "The Cure" We've All Been Waiting For?

The Key to Locks: Columbia Team’s Breakthrough Led to Hair Loss Treatment By Alan Dove For over a decade, Columbia geneticist Angela Christ…

Started by Alopecia World

6 Oct 22, 2022
Reply by FFAKari

Bask and Lather Co

https://www.facebook.com/baskandlatherco/videos/642573244137793/ Has anyone had any experience with Bask & Lather? It keeps popping up…

Started by Pam Hagler

0 Oct 14, 2022

Anyone else have nothing work for them?

I tried Xeljanz and now Jakafi and still no regrowth. I am thinking there is nothing that will work for me. Anyone else in the same boat?

Started by mtran2000

12 Oct 5, 2022
Reply by Tatiana

Myasthenia Gravis

Hi.  I developed alopecia areata when I was about 13, and it was alopecia universalis a few years later.  I did some treatments initially -…

Started by George

1 Sep 24, 2022
Reply by George

My experience with Dupilumab and Rinvoq (upadacitinib)

Hello. I'm a ~40 year old male alopecia universalis sufferer with total hair loss for the past 3 or 4 years.  I also have lifelong atopic d…

Started by monx

0 Sep 20, 2022

Alopecia Awareness Kyle Larson Nascar

Hi all! I don't post much here - I have AU, but we are Nascar Fans and our favorite driver is Kyle Larson, and I was so happy to just get t…

Started by Mlou

0 Sep 2, 2022

Waiting to treat alopecia

Has anyone been told that if they don’t get treatment for their alopecia it might “harden” and you won’t be able to ever treat it? 

Started by Kylees Mama

3 Aug 25, 2022
Reply by outforawalk

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service