Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

microdot procedure

Has anyone ever tried the microdot procedure?

Started by Sheldon

0 Mar 24, 2011

For women with Alopecia Universalis

Hi there my fellow alopecians, : ) I've noticed that once a person finds a solution to something, they sometimes forget to share where or…

Started by Nicole

11 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Lisa F

How to make a synthetic wig look more natural

Anybody out there have any ideas/suggestions of how to get the top "poofy" crown area of a synthetic wig to lay flat or flatter on your hea…

Started by Lexi

4 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Lexi

Liner caps

1) Is there a cap liner for children (or those of us with very small heads)? 2) Also, are there advantages to using the various types such…

Started by Stephanie

10 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

To tattoo or not to tattoo?

Several members have already told me having their brows tattooed was one of the best things they have done to help them deal with AU, thoug…

Started by LisaGunner

20 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Kate

wigs that can be put up (in a pony tail) or Any wig in a put up style..

I have had Alopecia totalis for over 6 years and was wondering if anyone knows if they do wigs you can put up in a pony or a scruffy bun, a…

Started by Diane leach

6 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by jabbababba28

Head tattoo?

Am wondering what people's thoughts are on head tattoos? I'm a 29 year old hairdresser who has been bald for 17 years and have wanted a tat…

Started by Janelle Schellenberg

15 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Nu hair exstentions

Hey guys ! I have a question. I have male pattern baldness which is now leading to possible androgenic alopecia. My hair now for the first…

Started by Eve

0 Mar 4, 2011

Lupus and hairpieces

Dear All, I need some help. My stepdaughters mom has lupus and she has come to me since I have AU to help her with finding a wig. Does any…

Started by RENEE

2 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Monica LUPUS MATTERS Ellis

What do you wear to the gym?

Hi, just wondering what people on this forum wear to the gym? I wore my synthetic wig with a low ponytail the other day and it was too hot.…

Started by Andrea L.

8 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Kirstin Traylor

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service