Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ideas for preserving eyelashes?

I lost my eyelashes in '04 and they have been growing back the past two months, thank the good Lord!  Has anyone ever tried Latisse to keep…

Started by Laura Adams

2 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Jill

French Lace or swiss lace? Which do you perfer?

Do you perfer French Lace or Swiss Lace on your lace wigs & why?

Started by Ms.G

5 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Carla Martini

hair styles

ive had alopecia for a few years now an this time has hit me bad i have the same hair style which i can everyday an wondered what you guys…

Started by lucey smith

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by Pat Latina

Wig too perfect, I dont know what to do to make it look natural. Help..

I have recenlty bought a human hair wig last year on december. When I first saw it I wasnt sure but when i wore it I loved it. I wore a cap…

Started by Maya :)

3 Jan 30, 2011
Reply by Karen Smith

WIG CAPS!

Hello, I think I've googled as much as i can with this question but I can't find the best answer to my question. I'm looking on celebritys…

Started by Nancy

6 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by welshcakes

The suckiest of all things...Eyebrow is going now

I was okay with loosing all the hair on my head, regrowing it, loosing it again and so on. Then lately I was even okay with loosing hair on…

Started by Andrea L.

59 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Amanda Crichton

Hair bonding advice - going tomorrow!

My Alopecia started last March. My hair has steadily gotten worse. After 8 months of toppers, wigs and hell I am going tomorrow to get hair…

Started by Tanya Stone

23 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Lexi

Kool Aid hair dye and alopecia

Hey everyone, I have a question that hopefully someone will be able to answer. My alopecia is not horrible at the moment, as my only patche…

Started by Marisa

5 Jan 22, 2011
Reply by Megan Johnson

Nu Hair vs Freedom Hair

Can anyone tell me the difference? and which is more natural looking/feeling? durable?

Started by Erin Gosselin

4 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by Erin Gosselin

Is it worth getting one of those wigs stuck to my head?

Dear All, Please can you advise me.... My Mom has found out from one of her friends about this wig that can be stuck on to a bald head, a…

Started by aidel

15 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by aidel

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service