Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,582)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wigs :)

Where should I get a wig, I know it is not noticeable yet but I would love to get a nice one, just in case because its getting worse, I wan…

Started by Ashleigh

10 May 20, 2010
Reply by Leah Larson

Looking to get a lace wig

I have had AU for over 5 years now... and i have done different kinds of wigs. Starting with synthetic, then lace front synthetic, then hum…

Started by spaganya

16 May 16, 2010
Reply by Kathy

Eyebrows

Okay so I just recently lost all my eyebrows. Does anyone have any advice on what to do. Maybe a certain product that looks natural?

Started by Shelby Sanford

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Chantell M Watkins

Lace Wigs

I am still lost on all these different wigs styles. I own two wigs one synthetic by Raquel Welch the always style, havent worn it I really…

Started by Laura

8 May 12, 2010
Reply by Laura

IonLife - Alopecia focus

Sorry if this is a repeat but I just turned to IonLife. The show is Home Delivery and they were featuring a young lady with Alopecia who re…

Started by Sheri S. Mathis

0 May 2, 2010

Best wig for swimming?

Anyone figured this out? With summer coming I'd like to take my kids to the beach and I don't want to wear my expensive human hair wig. I'd…

Started by Nadine Schwartz

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by michelle webb

yaffa vs. iwig vs. variety of lace wig vendors

Hi, I am trying to decide on what type of wig to make a larger investment in. I have a few synthetics renee of paris and henry margu and I…

Started by Joanne S

11 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by myem

Anyone try this site?>?

Hey I was wondering if anyone has purchased a full lace from www.lacewigsbeauty.com . Iv'e been think about it but just wanted to see if an…

Started by Doll

0 Apr 27, 2010

Eyebrow tatoos for men?

I have a friend whose 13 year old son has alopecia. He is getting shots to grow his eyebrows. But she was wondering this: would tatooed eye…

Started by Bluebird

12 Apr 26, 2010
Reply by Sergio

Help finding a good wig with (dread)locks

I'm hoping you can help a dear friend of mine of Black African Heritage. She's looking for a wig with locks that resembles her own hair. If…

Started by Lisa Santer

4 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Lisa Santer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service