Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion (1,555)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convenient makeup products you wish existed?

What are some makeup or general products you wish existed that would be amazing for alopecia? for me it’s a 3 in 1 eyebrow product  so that…

Started by Sxra

1 Jan 22
Reply by Christian

Is There Any Progress With Fake Eyebrows Over Recent Years? I Need Advice on Where to Buy Good Fake Eyebrows Online

Hi everyone. I have AU and I've been out of the loop for a long time because I was not engaging with the society much. But recently I decid…

Started by Nik4

7 Jan 22
Reply by Christian

Eyebrow tatts for men

Hey Guys,  I have had alopeica for about 5 years. I am considering getting eyebrows tattooed by an artist in Toronto. The artist in Pierre…

Started by peted

16 Jan 22
Reply by Christian

What to do with my eyebrows?

I am not 24 and lost a lot eyebrows. Should I just wait to the eyebrows are complete gone? I fear it will be markedly when I suddenly have…

Started by TvSindre

8 Jan 22
Reply by Christian

Mytwobrows.com?

Hi all, I have AU and I lost all of my eyebrows.  I am wondering if anyone has used www.mytwobrows.com eyebrows? They look really realisti…

Started by Christian

0 Jan 22

Human hair wigs for a poor college student

Hey everyone I have AU and am constantly buying cheap wigs, the only ones I can afford, and I go through them maybe one every couple months…

Started by Chentil Changing

11 Jan 14
Reply by may

Cesare Ragazzi

About 5 months ago I went to a salon and ordered a Cesare Ragazzi topper.  The stylist made a cast of my head, took a hair sample, and sen…

Started by Fanny

1 Jan 6
Reply by 8093

Florida salons

Anyone from South Florida know of a good salon where I can order human hair wigs. The quality of wigs from my last salon started getting wo…

Started by Dee

2 Jan 6
Reply by 8093

Wearing wigs for fashion

Hi everyone, Wow many to you wear more than one wig or more for fashion reasons and not just to conceal baldness? Guys as well as the gals.

Started by Larry Barbee

8 Dec 11, 2020
Reply by Mary

Any good wig companies out there still doing custom orders?

I have been buying my wigs from Premier Lace Wigs the past couple years, and am used to ordering custom as I like to order lower density in…

Started by Sidney Prescott

3 Dec 9, 2020
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2021   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service