Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Follea Gripper Wigs???

anyone have any experience with this type wig? I just happen to see it advertised on this web-site and interested to know more - would like…

Started by Kimberly in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

28 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

LASIK

Anyone had LASIK surgery and had complications with it? I really want to have it done but the dr. is afraid to do it because of the auto im…

Started by Jenn in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by moumouren

Follea wigs.... any experiences??

Hello I´m a 24 year old girl from germany. I had alopecia areata 10 years ago, but without any treatment the hair came again. Now i was hap…

Started by Illa in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

10 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

Toppers

Can anyone give me advice on toppers? My hair has thinned out all over and starting to feel like I need to cover it up. I wanna feel good a…

Started by Michelle in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Katie

Rogaine?

How's your experience with rogaine for patchy alopecia areta? I'm thinking of starting it on my spots

Started by Saungho in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Joe

Brittle Nails

Hey everyone... my daughter has alopecia universalis and her nails are not exactly in the best shape. They don't grow very much and the end…

Started by Jules1984 in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 May 14, 2013
Reply by Sar90

Tattoo Artist References

Wanting names and places that you all recommend as tattoo artists for eyebrows. I have AU and I'll finally fed up with drawing them in dail…

Started by SarahW. in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Rebecca

Itchy eyelids, pink eyelids and itchy brow area

I am experiencing itchy eyelids and sometimes around the brow area. I lost my eyelashes and brows last year. But the itching just started a…

Started by Leslie Mader in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Stella Wilson

bugged up of refuses

i know everyone of us get bugged up at one or the other point of life. I am going to be 33 and am still single, people talk at my back, mak…

Started by Shelly in Acceptance and coping

1 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Ktownnana

Human hair Ash blonde wig help!!!!!

Hi I desperately need some help from anyone out there who knows of a good place online to get a human hair wig (lace or any type really) pr…

Started by Jennah in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

1 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Scarlett

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service