Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eye problems due to not having any eyelashes

Has anyone experienced any problems with their eyes after losing their eyelashes? I lost mine about 6 months ago, however just lately I hav…

Started by Mary Kay Malloy in Symptoms, treatment options, research

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Mary Kay Malloy

Trying to regrow lashes with fluorometholone opthalmic

has anyone used it on there eyelashes, that could tell me if it works?? my eyelashes feel out on my right upper side and now the left is st…

Started by shannon Riggall in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Aug 6, 2010

Nursing and hairloss

Does anyone know if nursing could be causing my alopecea to get worse. My daughter has been nursing since she was born for 9 months now and…

Started by Jane in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Mhairi

Wig stylists Northern VA/DC Metro Area

I am starting to think about another wig to take advantage of my insurance reimbursement for the year. I like the active wear of the Freedo…

Started by Amy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Anna

Wigs and roller coasters?

Has anyone ever had experience with this?? I want to go to an amusment park soon but im scared my wig will fly off my head LOL! Any tips on…

Started by Ashley Garrett in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

Pitted nails and alopecia?

I have i have got pitted nails from the moment i had alopecia but it feels like it should and they are becomeing weak! Is this normal?

Started by Imogen Dubowsky in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Tuesday

Hidden tooth infection causes patchy hair loss

I was researching online on why I might have this bald spot on the top of my head , I came across a few things that said that if you have a…

Started by letcia Parga in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Cari

Going crazy with each strand that I lose

This is a really touchy ordeal that I'm experiencing . Im a healthy 25 year old mother of four and have a smooth bald spot on top of my hea…

Started by letcia Parga in Acceptance and coping

6 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Rosa Gabrielli

Red full lace wigs

For a while I've been looking for a red (not natural color) wig. But so far I have only come across one guy who never got back to me, very…

Started by Doll in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

4 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Carla Martini

Prednisone

Can anyone tell me the success or failures of prednisone? I have tried it for a week had to go off but thinking about trying it again. I am…

Started by Tanya Stone in Symptoms, treatment options, research

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service