Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seventeen magazine for teenage girls

i emailed the editor of seventeen magazine in hopes they could write an article promoting alopecia awareness. i thought it would be a good…

Started by me in Events, publications, promoting awareness

4 May 22, 2019
Reply by YvonneD

Supportive boyfriend

im extrememly lucky to have an amazing and supportive boyfriend. of course, this is soo hard on him and it adds on a lot of stressto him,…

Started by me in Love, relationships, gender issues

4 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

Where did it start?

Just looking through the photos I notice several people showing their alopecia began at the back of the head above the neck. This was the c…

Started by Sam G in Symptoms, treatment options, research

13 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Franchesca N, Sanchez

Dyeing my hair?

My hair seems to be coming back in. I haven't dyed it for over a year, so I am not entirely certain that the dye had anything to do with...…

Started by Megan Johnson in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

6 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Megan Johnson

Regrowth

I have total body hair loss, the doctors say it is possible at some point hair will re-grow? I have had alopecia for 9 years, I lost all bo…

Started by S.Williams in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Dixon Hall

Garlic/Stinging Nettle used for treating alopecia areata?

Hey there everyone Im 20 years old and have had alopecia areata for about 2 months now I have herd from many people that garlic could be us…

Started by Hus in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Oct 10, 2021
Reply by MD

Scalp sensitivity

Hey. Wondering if anyone experiences a sensitive scalp just before you start to lose large amounts of hair. I've had my hair fall out twice…

Started by Amy in Symptoms, treatment options, research

5 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Mayte

Alopecia and intestinal factors?

Hi there - I am new to this site but sure wish I had found it sooner. My daughter who is 3 and 1/2, was diagnosed with Alopecia when she wa…

Started by Cari in Symptoms, treatment options, research

3 Jul 7, 2010
Reply by Patrick Moore

Alopecia in New York Times

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/06/health/06voices.html?_r=3&th&emc=th

Started by Roger in Events, publications, promoting awareness

0 Jul 6, 2010

People who were at NAAF Convention - please post descriptions and comments!

I'm looking forward to attending my first NAAF convention in Los Angeles next year, but in the meantime, could those of you who attended in…

Started by Mary in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

3 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service