Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Just when I thought I had relief from stress

I just received notification at my door from small claims court for the accident I was in. I didn't get hurt nor did the other person. As a…

Started by Dana Kozlowski in Acceptance and coping

1 May 14, 2010
Reply by Dana Kozlowski

Photo

Hi all sorry dont mean to sound dense but wanting to put my profile picture on however struggling to get it to work? any advice? Iv gone on…

Started by Donna Wingate in Other interests

5 May 13, 2010
Reply by Donna Wingate

Celiac disease and alopecia areata - association?

hi all, i have found many medical articles finding a link between celiac disease and alopecia areata. i was wondering if anyone has explore…

Started by jennifer in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 May 12, 2010
Reply by jennifer

Didn't cry

I just took a mirror to look at my head from the back and oh my I can see a lot of scalp. I don't really have a lot of hair on my head to l…

10 May 12, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

Sulfasalazine/ Methotrexate/ Prednisone

Has anyone had any luck with these medications? Curious because I may be put on a combination of two of these. Side affects? Are they truly…

Started by Eric Dane Mattson in Symptoms, treatment options, research

9 May 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy

Non-Alopecian in Louisiana Would Like Chatting with Older Woman

from my area about what being bald is like. I am an older retired man wno is compassionate and full of joy and life. Ted

Started by Ted Michael Morgan in Love, relationships, gender issues

0 May 10, 2010

Addicted to research

I am sure there are many of you who are addicted to researching Alopecia. I was just diagnosed last month and am trying to cope. It recentl…

8 May 11, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

Questions

Hello!! I've posted a blog with these questions, but thought I'd give the Forum a try as well. Happy Monday!! "Questions for those reading…

Started by Ellen Burns in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 May 12, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Susanne Carlin

Codependency and Alopecia

I am wondering if it is just me, or if other alopecians who feel loss of control over their hair and lives tend to control whatever they ca…

Started by Tallgirl in Acceptance and coping

4 May 15, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

Do you have these symptoms?

Hi everyone! I need your help, please. I moved to VA back in Aug, from NYC. I had an incident in Nov, when I was excersizing, I could not c…

Started by Lee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

11 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Lee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service