Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flyaway hairs on wigs?

I am enjoying my wig, but I continue to struggle with flyaway hairs, just like I did when I had real hair! For some reason, I thought that…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

8 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Karen

Wigs for Kids

Anybody have any experiece with the Wigs for Kids organization?  How long does the process normally take from the time that you submit the…

Started by Jen Deletto in Children with alopecia

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Kristen & Karahgan

Unneeded comments or looks

Hi everyone! Im a brand new member to alopecia world, and i have alot of questions in regards to alopecia. First of all im not new to alope…

Started by jackie estrada in Children with alopecia

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

I live in Northern California and am starting to look for a custom wig. Any helpful suggetions out there?

I am starting to look into investing in a custom lace cap/net cap (not silicone) wig. I have seen the Peggy Knight beautiful European hair…

Started by Judy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Becca

New member:Female pattern hair loss for 10 years

Hi everybody,   I am new to this site and would like to know if there are people from montreal that I could connect with. I am not coping w…

Started by Annie in Support groups, networking

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

New to the site, with Androgenetic Alopecia for 5 years!

Hi everyone!  So I am seeing most of the members here have Alopecia Araeta, and I really cannot relate to this.  I was hoping to find some…

Started by sarah in Acceptance and coping

4 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by lou amin

Eczema

Just wondering if anyone out there has experienced excema? as I get older I'm getting it bad. It has spread to my neck,head and face!! Help…

Started by Lynn in Symptoms, treatment options, research

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by yasmin

Hair-Integration Systems

I have been seriously looking into getting a hair integration system installed, which I could wear all the time.  It is expensive and requi…

Started by Dominique Cleopatra in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

12 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

Dating with alopecia...19 years old

my name is stephani, and i am 19 years old. i have had alopecia pretty much my entire life. I think i am pretty comfortable and open about…

Started by stephani in Love, relationships, gender issues

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Heather

Any teens in the Upland, California area???

My beautiful thirteen year old daughter lost all the hair on her head within 24 hours. She has since lost her leg and arm hair. I would rea…

Started by Debbie Haynes in Children with alopecia

4 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by Connie - Chris' Mom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service