Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eyelash and eye brow Tattooing.

My name is Mark. I am 53, single, never married, and I have had alopecia universalis for over 40 years. On and off over the years I have be…

Started by Mark S. Hansen in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 22, 2009

Don't seem able to cope

Hi im joanne ive had aa since january lost all my hair and i find each day gets harder ive always been a strong person but not any more i f…

Started by joannesummerside in Acceptance and coping

13 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Trixie

Celiac disease and Alopecia

I recently heard of a man who discovered he had celiac disease and when he went on a gluten free diet his hair grew back almost immediately…

Started by Mary in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by emmettbrown

college fundraising??

Hi everyone! So, I'm about to begin my third year of college and lately I've been thinking that I want to come out and be open about my Alo…

Started by Meghan in Events, publications, promoting awareness

7 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Alison

Healthcare Reform

I know this is a HOT EXPLOSIVE TOPIC. I just want to get a sense of where fellow Alopecians feel about these proposals. I am for it. I'm in…

Started by Karen Froehner in Other interests

12 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Suzi

Alopecia in Law Enforcement

I want to go into law enforcement. I have decided to put myself through the Police Academy. I am a woman with alopecia.How in the world am…

Started by Shelby Sanford in Employment issues, workplace challenges

15 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Shelby Sanford

Flora Wigs and Follea Wigs

Hi Everyone, Has anyone tired a Flora or Follea wig? I'm trying to find a new wig and wanted some feedback from anyone who has tried eithe…

Started by Meredith in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

5 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Michelle

Best shaving & Does shaving influence the growth of hair?

Hi all, I am not sure if anyone have been trying this but did anyone has used instant waxing cream? Like Veet (http://veetformen.co.uk/hom

Started by Cristian in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Aug 20, 2009

Travelling with Alopecia

So, in 3 days time I am heading overseas with some mates to see some of the rest of the world - well - namely - the United States. Its just…

Started by Dominique in Other interests

10 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Dominique

I have had AA my whole life. A few questions about the future.

I have had AA my whole life, luckily for me it never really caused a problem for me growing up. I am very outgoing, have plenty of friends,…

Started by supermetroid in Children with alopecia

2 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Laila Mina

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service