Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Permanent Eyeliner

Has anyone had permanent make up as a teen or for their teen. My daughter wants to get permanent liner, she is sick of dealing with it. I'v…

Started by Vicktoria (Katya's mom) in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

9 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Kym Hoover

auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

My doctor has noted a connection between alopecia and auto-immune thyroiditis. I got tested and sure enough I have it. He suggests an auto-…

Started by Sue in Symptoms, treatment options, research

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

ANY GIRLS THAT ARE BETWEEN THE AGES 0F 15-18 PLEASE REPLY

IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE CLOSE TO MY AGE WITH ALOPECIA SO I GUESS DIS IS A GUDD WAY TO LOOK. . . . IF U ARE PLEAASE REPLY THNXX

Started by Danielle Oden in Just for fun, inspirational, motivational

8 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Danielle Oden

HAIR ISNT EVERYTHING

ITS FUNNY HOW PEOPLE CONTINUOUSLY MAKE FUN OF ME. I DONT THINK IT IS FUNNY THAT I AM BALD. I GUARANTEED YOU TODAY OR TOMORROW IF GIRL WAS T…

Started by Danielle Oden in Acceptance and coping

4 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by Tony

Big "bump" on the top of my head??

I just discovered that I have a big, raised bump, what looks like a goose egg if you bump yourself, only I didn't bump my head on anything.…

Started by Aimee in Symptoms, treatment options, research

2 Jun 7, 2009
Reply by Izzy

HAIR EXTENSIONS???

I Have had almost complete re-growth of my hair. Its all about 5-6+ inches long, enough for a very thin, short ponytail. The hair is still…

Started by mary in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Jun 5, 2009

Wearing hats to clubs?

I'm going on a Moms Night Out in a few weeks,and I plan to wear my cool long, blonde wig with a cute hat. Do clubs ever make restrictions o…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

13 Jun 12, 2009
Reply by Aimee

Scientists identify gene that may explain hair loss

Bob, found this wonderful article and I am posting it for him. Good news possibly :o) HONG KONG — Researchers in Japan have identified a g…

Started by Zoey in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Bob Hershberger

Looking for information about the latest in wigs, styles, salons, locations and stylists? Then this post is for you

Please check out my article, "Headed in the right direction: the head covering as marker of a Jewish woman’s identity Part II," which you c…

Started by Rivkah Writes in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

0 Jun 4, 2009

Head too small for a wig?

So I went to the wig shop today. The saleslady said as soon as she saw me walk in the door, she thought, "Oh, no! She has a small head!" My…

Started by Aimee in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Jun 5, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service