Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New discussion layout?

Does anyone else like the old layout for discussions better? I find this one makes me less inclined to check out the discussions. I don't k…

Started by Dielle in Other interests

0 Apr 2, 2009

medications

Has any person with Alopecia Uni ever had regrowth? Has anyone taken methatrexate? Any regrowth with the cortisone shots? Are there any wom…

Started by Andrea Wasserman in Symptoms, treatment options, research

7 Jun 18, 2009
Reply by Brandy Snap

Alopeciapolooza

Last year our family attended The National Alopecia Areata Foundations Conference this year we were thinking of attending the CAP kids conf…

Started by Alexandra Youmazzo in Children with alopecia

17 May 20, 2009
Reply by Danielle

Eyebrows and eyelashes.... ohh how i miss them sooo.....

I have AU for a long time now... so i dont realy remember anymore how it feels like to have hair and i dont miss them. I miss my eyelashes…

Started by lidia in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

13 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by Casey

Wig and Lash Adhesives.

Hi everyone. Need some advice :) In regards to wigs, who sleeps in them, and for how long do you keep it on? Those with Lace wigs, how oft…

Started by SportyAusGirl in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

Hair Cost!

Why are companies charging so much for hair replacement? It seems to me that we are in this (Alopecia World) alone.I think I need to clear…

Started by Mary Linda Simmons-Robinson to in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Mar 31, 2009
Reply by Mary Linda Simmons-Robinson to

Headaches?

Has anyone experienced headaches with this? I have been having headaches the past few weeks. The doctor suggested it was tension and I do f…

Started by Paula in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by Just Me

Wig help...

Hi there, I live in the San Diego area and I have tried lots and lots of hair replacement places. I originally started with a custom hair…

Started by Nancy in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

7 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Carolyn

obssed in hair tips

did any of you became obsesed with looking at hair and do they really look like question mark? every hai that falls from my sons head i che…

Started by gina in Other interests

4 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by gina

how do you know it is diffuseaa

Hi i had aa about 2 years ago it went from a band in thr front to diffuse but i did take cortisteroids and it went in remmssion i had a lit…

Started by gina in Symptoms, treatment options, research

0 Mar 26, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service