Forum Discussions (6,497)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to this - how to help my son deal with alopecia

My son's hair fell out overnight last week, and now his eyebrows and most hair are gone. He was diagnosed with alopecia, which we'd never…

Started by Carley in Children with alopecia

11 May 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Lopas

Chinese Therapy

Hi Just wondering if anyone has had any success with suction cups, I've just taken my daughter to a chinese tharapist who is supposed to be…

Started by donna in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Mar 13, 2009
Reply by donna

Its been 8 months

Shaved er all off because the patches really bugged me but not as much as the hand fuls of hair. I'm glad to find this group. Its answered…

Started by Yo soy in Bald is beautiful, head shaving, etc.

4 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by JeffreySF

hello

hello anyone wanna talk?

Started by Brittany Emerson in Other interests

0 Mar 10, 2009

Stem Cell Research

Anyone know if this research will help us find a cure for alopecia? I hope so. I think this is the best thing so far that Obama has done fo…

Started by Char in Symptoms, treatment options, research

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

Tattoo Eye Brows

Hi, I want to get my eye brows tattoo, so my question is does anyone have a recommendation of a place to go? I live on Long Island New York…

Started by Maureen in Wigs, eyebrows, hair pieces, fashion

19 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Maureen

Scalp rash?

Does anyone else get a red, irritated scalp with AA? I have gone from total hair loss on my scalp to some fuzzy patches growing now, but de…

Started by Karina Louise in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Char

Alopecian couples / Alopecians dating each other...?

Hi everyone, I have read a discussion somewhere on Alopecia World about couples (both) with alopecia sometime ago but I couldnt find where…

Started by Joshua in Love, relationships, gender issues

8 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by Tallgirl

New to this and looking to chat with people in London

Hi I'm Kat, I'm moving to London in July and am hoping to find some flatmates with Alopecia. I just think moving across the world would be…

Started by Kat in Other interests

0 Mar 7, 2009

Pain

This is the third time in my life that I've started losing my hair. But this is the first time where my patches of baldness physically hurt…

Started by Sarah Jane in Symptoms, treatment options, research

4 Mar 12, 2009
Reply by Eileen Simpson

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service