cathy clark's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Angelica-I agree that the wigs from those NYork and Brooklyn folks are lovely, bu…"

cathy clark replied Jul 11, 2011 to New here

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

"Hi s-welcome. I have Au so wear wigs but I can certainly see that you would benefit…"

cathy clark replied Jul 11, 2011 to New here

11 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by cathy clark

"Your link got cut off so didn't work but I googled the Tia wig. It definitely is wha…"

cathy clark replied Jul 11, 2011 to New wig

2 Jul 11, 2011
Reply by velvet

"I wear lashes every day. Some thoughts: You need to use a good glue that has some e…"

cathy clark replied Jul 9, 2011 to Glue + Liquid Eyeliner + Eye = Not Fun

13 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by LeslieAnn Butler

"This is maybe getting to be off topic but I have read that the Peggy Knight Gripper…"

cathy clark replied Jun 19, 2011 to Recommendation for new vacuum hair piece

17 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Lilah Walton

"Hello-how lovely to be having a summer baby-do you mean that you wear long hair-do y…"

cathy clark replied Jun 9, 2011 to CHEAP HH wigs?

3 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Cindie

"No you don't need to shave your hair off to wear a wig. You don't even need to cut i…"

cathy clark replied May 23, 2011 to Wig shopping

10 May 25, 2011
Reply by mihosan

"I think that if you are looking for European hair then the Gripper is a good bet . I…"

cathy clark replied May 20, 2011 to I think it might be Gripper time

7 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Lisa-staying-positive

"What kind of wig does she want. Jon Renau has some remy human hair long wigs that ar…"

cathy clark replied May 17, 2011 to Looking for a wig

8 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Liz

"I would certainly want to also rule out Mono or Epstein Barr Virus-I developed AU af…"

cathy clark replied May 12, 2011 to Narcolepsy and alopecia areata

4 May 16, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service