Alliegator's Discussions (179)

Discussions Replied To (162) Replies Latest Activity

"That doesn't sound crazy. If you are ready to shave, then I say it is a good idea. I…"

Alliegator replied Aug 24, 2012 to Does this sound crazy?

9 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"Hi,Awe, thank you! I speak from the heart, but sometimes I do put my foot in my mout…"

Alliegator replied Aug 24, 2012 to Can't do this anymore

25 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"Hugs! I know what you mean. You are not alone! I use the "no plop & go" or "plop…"

Alliegator replied Aug 22, 2012 to Can't do this anymore

25 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Michjo57

"You're welcome! I want to say that I read to use between 1-3 tablespoons so I try to…"

Alliegator replied Aug 22, 2012 to Washing Synthetic Wigs

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alex

"Some people have their own preferred method. For my synthetic wigs, I like to use a…"

Alliegator replied Aug 21, 2012 to Washing Synthetic Wigs

7 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Alex

"You're welcome. Awe, thank you!! I know what you mean about washing. It made me sick…"

Alliegator replied Aug 17, 2012 to First post

6 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"I agree with Lori. Each person has to find what works best for them. I wear syntheti…"

Alliegator replied Aug 17, 2012 to My first wig...complaints and advice

10 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Merlin

"Hi and welcome!! You are definitely not alone. I shave my head, and I have grown to…"

Alliegator replied Aug 16, 2012 to First post

6 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by ASRN

"Hi Silk, Here you go: http://www.alopeciaworld.com/profiles/blogs/happythankyoumorep…"

Alliegator replied Jul 30, 2012 to Non-medical books and movies about alopecia

15 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Silk

"You're welcome! Yes, you are strong. That is exactly right. You have such a wonderfu…"

Alliegator replied Jul 24, 2012 to Wig or no wig?

6 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Alliegator

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service