Patricia Hutchings's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"For me it just depends on the weather. In the Winter in the Uk, its too darn cold, a…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 25, 2010 to Going without a wig or head cover

53 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Ms. E

"I found some wonderful videos on You Tube discussing basic care of wigs, and it also…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 24, 2010 to Wig up dos, and playing with the wig

1 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Patricia Hutchings

"I have been doing Balayam which definately makes my head itch, as does the hot compr…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 23, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"As far as Iv read on their website, that is only for the USA. They collect blood sam…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 23, 2010 to Has there ever been a questionnaire by patients?

11 Apr 11, 2010

"Today I watched more on You Tube and found out the following: Hair grows better wit…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 21, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"Im going to start adding information as I find it. Heres a list of super foods for…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 20, 2010 to Information about Hair

1 Feb 20, 2010

"Hi Suzi Its from a You Tube Video by Terrin Paige. She has very long beautiful hair…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 20, 2010 to My trials

60 Jan 7, 2011

"I have a few thoughts on this: A food that would cause your hair to fall our, would…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 19, 2010 to Diet & Alopecia?

39 May 19, 2013
Reply by reesespieces5678

"I was on a gluten free diet for 10 years, ended up with malnutrition and had to be s…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 19, 2010 to auto immune diet - anyone tried this with success???

59 Feb 17, 2018
Reply by Plf

"Hi I dont know if anyone has seen this one, since this is my first post: http:/…"

Patricia Hutchings replied Feb 19, 2010 to Chemicals or things rumored to kick start alopecia?

10 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by RMK

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service