Devin's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I have not been declined insurance, but I have been declined certain treatments so I…"

Devin replied Dec 23, 2010 to Anyone else declined for Individual Health Insurance coverage due to Alopecia?

8 Dec 27, 2010
Reply by Sam

"Hey Heather, I agree with everyone here about being upfront and telling someone as s…"

Devin replied Nov 4, 2010 to How do I tell my boyfriend?

16 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by T.J.R.

"Alright Hilary it’s been months…What’s the verdict? Is it still working or has it st…"

Devin replied Oct 14, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hey Josephine, Boys at that age make fun of everything and everyone, I did. It was m…"

Devin replied Apr 5, 2010 to What should I do?

12 May 27, 2010
Reply by Scaredandhopeful

"Hi Sharon, I have AA, Crohn's, Psoriasis, and now it seems like Fibromyalgia, but I…"

Devin replied Mar 28, 2010 to Sjorgens syndrome with AA, AT or AU?

8 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by sharon

"Hey Tiffany, I love what Christa said "not to have to few hair, but to have to much"…"

Devin replied Mar 10, 2010 to I'm shaving my head today; I need words of encouragement!

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Mary

"Looking at this from a guy’s perspective. I think you should tell him as soon as pos…"

Devin replied Mar 7, 2010 to How to tell him?

6 Mar 24, 2010
Reply by Gail M

"Im sorry about your pain Leresa. Here is a quote I found today that Im going to try…"

Devin replied Mar 5, 2010 to Venting! When is this ever going to let up?

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Chris Jeffer

"Great story Frank I found her on facebook and sent her an invite to Alopecia World."

Devin replied Mar 5, 2010 to Miracle child's can-do attitude goes way back

2 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Frank Pratt

"Thanks for the info Thea! I will check out your blog."

Devin replied Feb 27, 2010 to P.U.V.A.

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Devin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service