lynne's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"hello dielle, im so sorry to hear ur feelin really low just now, i also get like tha…"

lynne replied Dec 23, 2009 to Anyone Else Just Tired?

11 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Gale Moorman

"thats awful, those people are not worth it, they have such unhappy lives that they f…"

lynne replied Dec 15, 2009 to Some people are just RUDE! :(

66 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Blessed Soul

"wow thats great news, pleased for u, i have also got regrowth and its still pure whi…"

lynne replied Nov 23, 2009 to Regrowth update

12 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by Katie

"i would also like to know this, i have heard of it but dont know much more, x"

lynne replied Nov 20, 2009 to Latisse

5 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by jeanne

"nope never heard of it affectin teeth, but if u find anything out keep me posted, x"

lynne replied Nov 20, 2009 to Alopecia and teeth

12 Dec 25, 2009
Reply by Mya & Christine

"hey stephanie, i know exactly how u feel as i lost my hair 6months ago and was deali…"

lynne replied Nov 12, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

"hey abe, i to want to start a support group in scotland edinburgh as there aint anyt…"

lynne replied Nov 5, 2009 to How to start a support group

5 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Mike

"hiya samantha sorry to here that you've recently been diagnosed with alopecia, u hav…"

lynne replied Oct 27, 2009 to Newbie in shock

14 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Christine Peard

"hiya kathleen i have regrowth at the momenta i lost my hair in april and shaved the…"

lynne replied Oct 9, 2009 to How does regrowth regrow?

5 Nov 10, 2009
Reply by Paddy Clarke

"hiya jennifer is target a store near u, i have looked around for lashes and havin no…"

lynne replied Sep 18, 2009 to False eyelashes

9 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service