Casey's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"I did treatments and none worked (shots, creams, etc). I stopped and the hair contin…"

Casey replied Sep 26, 2012 to Does hair come back if you just "let it be"?

10 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Karen Smith

"Ya that is no fun! I lost all mine within a year, but the eyelashes and eyebrows wer…"

Casey replied Sep 24, 2012 to Not the eyebrows and eyelashes...please!

15 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Casey

"I wear one wig usually, only because the goods one are so expensive! Sometimes I wil…"

Casey replied Sep 19, 2012 to How to come out hiding and wear whatever wig you want to out in public? Help. How did you do it?

45 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Denise

"Actually, I have the same cap issue! But ive always taken it back in and they resize…"

Casey replied Sep 18, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Oh and another time I was at my friends house so I took my wig off to relax and watc…"

Casey replied Sep 17, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"oh my! I had a few lost wig instances but I never founds them too funny. just life!…"

Casey replied Sep 17, 2012 to Tell me a funny story! I can laugh at myself so lets laugh together. I just lost my wig in public. Not kidding.

41 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"My wig place sells those- they call them postiches i think. Anyway, Ive seen women t…"

Casey replied Sep 17, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

"My doctor tested my thyroid when I started losing my hair. I know thyroid issues can…"

Casey replied Sep 17, 2012 to Misdiagnosis?

7 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Casey

"I wear a wig to work and out in public. If I am exercising or swimming i wont wear t…"

Casey replied Sep 14, 2012 to What do you wear on your head at home vs in public?

22 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by claudiaclaude

"every doctor I spoke to said the side effects of the steroids werent worth the benef…"

Casey replied Sep 14, 2012 to Oral steroids?

49 Jul 16, 2016
Reply by Jennifer

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service