Becca's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"The same thing happened to me to. I started getting hair back during month 5 of my p…"

Becca replied Jun 1, 2011 to Pregnancy making some hairs grow

10 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Lee

"Stephanie, The same thing happened to one of my wigs and I also asked the same ques…"

Becca replied Apr 7, 2011 to Wigs

3 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Stephanie

"Hi, I didn't order from the yaffa wig outlet but I ordered from Samantha off of eba…"

Becca replied Mar 21, 2011 to Yaffa wig outlet

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by AnGeL

"Lori, I have a gripper or something like it from Peggy Knight.  My peice was custom,…"

Becca replied Dec 25, 2010 to Feedback from Gripper wearers

14 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Laurie

"Carla,   I am really excited to order my peice from them.  I will be placing an orde…"

Becca replied Dec 25, 2010 to Lace Wigs

6 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Becca

"HI,   I ordered from RPG show.  I am satisfied with the construction of the wig.  Th…"

Becca replied Dec 12, 2010 to Lace Wigs

6 Dec 25, 2010
Reply by Becca

"Ashley, I have a short lace wig, and a long one. I don't feel that my short one tak…"

Becca replied Oct 3, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

"Thank you everbody for your input. I think at this time I am going to opt to go wiht…"

Becca replied Sep 25, 2010 to Lace wig vs. vacuum wig

11 May 7, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"The same thing happend to me too, I think I just eventually got used to my wig. I we…"

Becca replied Sep 25, 2010 to Anyone getting a headache when wearing a wig?

10 Jan 9, 2017
Reply by Katz

"Welshcakes & Carla, Thank you so much for all the info once again :)"

Becca replied Aug 16, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service