Tonia M McCracken's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had issues w my nail from birth. I was told i had no finger nails at birth. I…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Dec 19, 2013 to Fingernails

17 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"I totally get hair envy. i get compliments on my wigs. I just think - well, i did pa…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Jun 12, 2013 to Hair envy? Anyone else experience this?

7 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Maria

"Wow, i don't know where to start. I have AU and have been completely bald for 5yrs.…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Jun 11, 2013 to Can I please rant all my problems here? 18 y/o female newbie

8 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Hope 123

"Tami, I have AU and have been bald for 5 yrs. The decision to shave my head was so d…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Jun 11, 2013 to My first discussion about shaving (and AA)

10 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Mom of 5

"Also, i have AU .... No hair any where.."

Tonia M McCracken replied Jun 11, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"I love that i don't have to shave my legs. But i agree with Jennifer, hair also serv…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Jun 11, 2013 to What would Darwin say?

65 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"Dear Snowflake, u r not alone. I have AU and been completely bald for 5 years. I had…"

Tonia M McCracken replied May 21, 2013 to Hello.....I'm new..and new to talking about all of this...not coping

16 May 28, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"That's great for some people. I have been completely bald (AU) for 5 yrs. Its gotten…"

Tonia M McCracken replied May 21, 2013 to Can you laugh at being bald?

39 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Ivan

"Elaine, OMG This person is not your friend. That is all there is to it. I have had…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Jun 23, 2012 to My friend tells me "I have AA because I'm too vain and God is punishing for it by giving me this disease"

70 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Ashle

"Every thing you are feeling is normal. I have had A for 6+ years. About 2 years ago…"

Tonia M McCracken replied Nov 11, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service