Dollhead's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"You're welcome! A lace front wig is a wig with a lace front, that is to say that the…"

Dollhead replied Jun 25, 2016 to Wigs hairpiece

8 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Jenny

"It depends on what you want. Do you want a lace front, or full lace wig? Do you want…"

Dollhead replied Jun 23, 2016 to Wigs hairpiece

8 Jul 1, 2016
Reply by Jenny

"Here's her YouTube link: https://youtu.be/0fSDxVRmVlM And this is her Alopecia story…"

Dollhead replied Jun 23, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"OMG! This is my LIFE! I've spent my whole life since I was 10 worrying whether or no…"

Dollhead replied Jun 21, 2016 to Trying to get by unnoticed

16 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Dollhead

"I was going to a salon where my system was a lace front coupled with bonding attachm…"

Dollhead replied Jun 21, 2016 to Wig advice

17 Jul 7, 2017
Reply by Colere

"Thank you for your story, but this still doesn't tell me how to get the smell out of…"

Dollhead replied Apr 14, 2016 to How to get the smell out of a full lace wig from China

9 May 31, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"You're welcome! I've decided that I get to determine how vulnerable I want to make m…"

Dollhead replied Apr 13, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"I had an online chat with the company and used a combination shampoo/conditioner sha…"

Dollhead replied Apr 12, 2016 to How to get the smell out of a full lace wig from China

9 May 31, 2017
Reply by Dollhead

"I've had alopecia since I was in second grade (I guess that's 9 or 10?), and I'm 53…"

Dollhead replied Apr 10, 2016 to How do you deal

29 Jan 1, 2017
Reply by Tom

"This young woman is a fellow alopecian who has some very useful tips: https://youtu.…"

Dollhead replied Apr 9, 2016 to Intimacy... Glue or tape hold up better?

5 Apr 16, 2017
Reply by Unfair2HaveHairThere

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service