carol's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Some of the things that make me happy are being with my dog and horse, a cool breeze…"

carol replied Jul 5, 2014 to What makes you happy?

45 Feb 11, 2022
Reply by Castano

"That was all the things that my doctor wants me to do for the best results.  I feel…"

carol replied Jul 5, 2014 to Scarring alopecia (lichen planopilaris) vs. female pattern baldness

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by carol

"My doctor wants me to take Plaquenil 200MGs twice a day and use Clobetasol Propionat…"

carol replied Jul 5, 2014 to Scarring alopecia (lichen planopilaris) vs. female pattern baldness

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by carol

"I have had lichen planopilaris for a little over a year and a half and your symptoms…"

carol replied Jul 4, 2014 to Scarring alopecia (lichen planopilaris) vs. female pattern baldness

11 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by carol

"Thank you for the brand.  I will be getting a razor this week."

carol replied May 11, 2014 to Shaved head question

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

"I also looked in the mirror all the time when I had hair but don't do that now.  My…"

carol replied May 10, 2014 to Shaved head question

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

"I have a lot of regrowth and am keeping my head shaved for now.  Since I have had a…"

carol replied May 10, 2014 to Shaved head question

7 May 18, 2017
Reply by Donypi

"I have also had a scarring alopecia for a little over a year.  The hair on the top o…"

carol replied Jan 23, 2014 to Squaric acid treatments

164 Mar 3, 2021
Reply by Zoey Pearson

"I am so thankful that you are doing better.  On alopecia world there is always someo…"

carol replied Nov 30, 2013 to Most likely the most unpopular post of all time ;)

14 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"Sounds like you have so much pain and fear. I hope that this web site will help you.…"

carol replied Nov 30, 2013 to Most likely the most unpopular post of all time ;)

14 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Tovah

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service