Petra's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"Sometimes I don't even know what my style is anymore. I like comfortable clothes but…"

Petra replied Jul 6, 2010 to Alopecian running from camera

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"Hi Pat, I only wear synthetic wigs. I tried the custom made ones about 15 years ago…"

Petra replied Jul 5, 2010 to Back-up wigs

11 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"BTW Sherry, Great photo :-)"

Petra replied Jun 30, 2010 to Alopecian running from camera

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"HA HA HA Norm, you crack me up. The 2 cuties on my profile pix are very fetching tho…"

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"How true, we are our harshest judges. I just sent my sister some pictures of us from…"

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"RJ, thanks for posting this. I don't watch the View and was interested in seeing thi…"

Petra replied Jun 30, 2010 to "The View" - Booooo!

45 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by Julia McDowell

"That's why digital camera's are so great. ERASE ERASE ERASE oohhh that's a keeper. H…"

18 Jul 6, 2010
Reply by Petra

"It's great that this is working. Maybe you need to try leaving it on at night and th…"

Petra replied Jun 18, 2010 to I put urine on my head and it seems to be working

44 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Deejay

"Hi Andrea, It's really easy to wash your wig. I have always washed mine just remembe…"

Petra replied Jun 14, 2010 to My wig is a HOT MESS by the end of the day. HELP!

14 Aug 17, 2010
Reply by welshcakes

"Hi Somaaya, sorry you are going through a ruff time right now - been there myself so…"

Petra replied Jun 8, 2010 to Alopecia getting me down

16 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Somaaya

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service