Christine's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, the way it began was a completely bald spot at the nape of my neck on one side…"

Christine replied Oct 12, 2014 to AU question

18 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Jlhollow

"My favorite was the person who told you to take off the wig, and just show your bare…"

Christine replied Oct 12, 2014 to Everyone has an opinion!

19 Oct 30, 2014
Reply by Grace

"By Salmon patch do you mean that red splotch at the nape of my neck...well then Yes…"

Christine replied Oct 12, 2014 to Salmon patch on nape of neck

9 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Yup me too, only have a couple of small patches on my legs I shave every now and the…"

Christine replied Oct 12, 2014 to All but armpit hair gone?

8 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Christine

"Hi Jen, I know this whole AA,AT,AU thing is confusing to me too. My Doc said she con…"

Christine replied Oct 12, 2014 to AU question

18 Jul 25, 2015
Reply by Jlhollow

"Hi there Tallgirl, you hit it right on the head (pun intended) I wear my Gripper ful…"

Christine replied Sep 3, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"I'm very interested in this, I did my research when it first came out that the young…"

Christine replied Aug 13, 2014 to Tofacitinib citrate clinical trials

6 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Christine

"I wish I could say it was a special day, but it was a day I will never forget.  I ha…"

Christine replied Aug 12, 2014 to At what point did you decide to shave it all off?

22 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Double

"Rose Marie, when you said that she had a restoration/repair done, what does that mea…"

Christine replied Jun 10, 2014 to 1 year wig review

191 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Very well said, I am surprised at all the jokes, and statements about baldness, I su…"

Christine replied Jun 6, 2014 to *Updated 9-24-2014* Mothers Beware Fancy Nancy: Fanciest Doll in the Universe!

32 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Sydnie Hyde and Mom Zelda

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service