Christine's Discussions (330)

Discussions Replied To (294) Replies Latest Activity

"So sorry you are dealing with the AA and to make matters worse the insurence compani…"

Christine replied Apr 30, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Chrissy, I have lots of white hairs, but none that are normal colored, after losing…"

Christine replied Apr 22, 2014 to Regrowth? Or not?

7 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Crissy

"Shampoo and condition is designed to cleanse your hair and scalp. I don't have any b…"

Christine replied Apr 22, 2014 to Shampoo & conditioner for alopecia totalis

4 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Ann

"Maybe just happened that way, but I developed Alopecia within the first year after a…"

Christine replied Apr 22, 2014 to Alopecia and menopause

7 May 2, 2014
Reply by Fiona

"Just before I gave in and buzzed my fast departing hair off, I shared with some of m…"

Christine replied Mar 31, 2014 to Ignorant comments :-)

26 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by SophieG

"Hi, been through this for over ten years now, that was my pattern at first I would l…"

Christine replied Mar 29, 2014 to It comes....it goes

5 May 5, 2015
Reply by Mary L

"I think I've heard of this Bleach bath for wigs too. If anyone knows more about it I…"

Christine replied Mar 25, 2014 to Wig is tangling and matting badley, help!

25 May 5, 2014
Reply by Brandy Snap

"I had Acne also as a young adult, never had it as a teenager tho. I used tetracyclin…"

Christine replied Mar 23, 2014 to Alopecia and hyperhidrosis

3 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by OneBaldMother

"I used toppiks before I lost it all, like you mine was all in the lower parts and si…"

Christine replied Mar 6, 2014 to Hair filling fibers

6 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Andrew Wilson

"I've always been super open about my Alopecia and before the "wig" I was losing my h…"

Christine replied Dec 24, 2013 to "Are you wearing a wig?"

13 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by femmemuscle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service