Sophie Woods's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a Follea Gripper wig and Yes the gripper one I have is lace on the top and we…"

Sophie Woods replied Nov 5, 2015 to European virgin wigs professionally washed and styled! Is it necessary?

29 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"This is me in my wig . Stays on on super super windy weather . It can get really win…"

Sophie Woods replied Jun 15, 2015 to First time for a wig.

27 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by carebear42

"I swim in in Follea Gripper sport wig more often than I use to swim on my previous f…"

Sophie Woods replied Jun 15, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Front view of my Gripprr"

Sophie Woods replied Mar 22, 2015 to Advice on Freedom and Follea Wigs

12 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Bonnie

"I absolutely LOVE my Follea gripper . I got the Gripper because there was no way I w…"

Sophie Woods replied Mar 22, 2015 to Advice on Freedom and Follea Wigs

12 Mar 18, 2019
Reply by Bonnie

"A lot of scammers do just that and prey on people that don't realise they have a tim…"

Sophie Woods replied Feb 6, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"My Follea Gripper sport is actually 10x better at staying on while under water than…"

Sophie Woods replied Feb 6, 2015 to Wig options!

39 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Sophie Woods

"Please please please make sure you make a dispute with PayPal with the right time .…"

Sophie Woods replied Feb 6, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"I have herd wonderful things about Nu -hair . I wish I could see one for my self but…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 6, 2015 to Anyone buy from feather lite hair systems in Toronto?

47 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"What country is she in . Maybe look up consumer laws for her area and see what you c…"

Sophie Woods replied Jan 6, 2015 to Anyone else having problems with Featherlite wigs and Isadore?

35 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service