Camryn's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Good luck with the surgery and I wouldn't be at all surprised if there's a link betw…"

Camryn replied Mar 11, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"It feels as if the medical community knows so little about how inflammation operates…"

Camryn replied Mar 10, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I haven't started any kind of treatment except topical Betaderm yet but I've definit…"

Camryn replied Mar 10, 2017 to Infections-Candida, Oral infections, any infections. Did you have any chronic infections before starting Xeljanz?

37 Mar 23, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"I know what you mean, I feel like if more/all my hair is going to fall out it'd be b…"

Camryn replied Mar 6, 2017 to Wish I would lose more hair or none at all

7 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Jade2611

"I have a longstanding allergy to dust mites (and a ton of other things) and am 48 no…"

Camryn replied Mar 2, 2017 to Dust mite allergies

5 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

"Hannah, I think if you feel as though shaving your head will make you feel better yo…"

Camryn replied Mar 2, 2017 to Shaving my head

10 Mar 13, 2017
Reply by Maris

"Just to add, I stumbled across the British Association of Dermatologists  website on…"

Camryn replied Mar 2, 2017 to Alopecia Hair Loss vs. Cancer Hair loss

9 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I feel exactly as you describe since my GP told me I have alopecia ophiasis about a…"

Camryn replied Mar 2, 2017 to HELP!!! I am so depressed...

21 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by SabineTawni

"You're completely right. Hair loss is hair loss. There should be no differentiation.…"

Camryn replied Mar 2, 2017 to Alopecia Hair Loss vs. Cancer Hair loss

9 Jun 24, 2022
Reply by sampeckard

"I'm 48 and haven't been diagnosed by a dermatologist yet (waiting for appointment) b…"

Camryn replied Mar 2, 2017 to Age of Diagnosis?

11 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by Camryn

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service