Blessed Soul's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (104) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jac, About Ayurvedic experience, wen i had AA as a kid (i was 8 yrs old). I took…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 26, 2009 to What holistic treatments have you used?

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"About Ayurvedic treatment, its a herbal treament, all natural! This treatment is mor…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 26, 2009 to What holistic treatments have you used?

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"Well i listen to lot of music, esp buddhist chants to make me feel better."

Blessed Soul replied Mar 25, 2009 to Need some ideas!!

10 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Rahela

"I tried Ayurvedic treatment before. It works for AA , but its still hard for AU. The…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 25, 2009 to What holistic treatments have you used?

11 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Surya

"I understand how u feel. I hav been told the same thing, though i did come with the…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 18, 2009 to Mad at the doctors

7 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Wel, wen i got my wig for the first time, i also didnt knew how to pick the rite wig…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 18, 2009 to Working with alopecia...

10 Apr 28, 2010
Reply by Sam Sam

"Just keep supporting & encouraging him. Make him feel comfortable wherever he go…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 13, 2009 to New to this - how to help my son deal with alopecia

11 May 12, 2009
Reply by Debbie Lopas

"Hi Lisa, I m under Homeopathic treatment. I hav AU so its takin long time. There r m…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 9, 2009 to Homeopathic Remedies for alopecia areata!?

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Molly

"Wel I come from India where "Beauty of the women is with her LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR"!!…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 9, 2009 to What things do you hear when out in the world?

56 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Hi, Tks for ur reply. I would like to know about this treament. I will google it too…"

Blessed Soul replied Mar 6, 2009 to Alopecial Universalis Treatment???

35 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Suchi B

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service