chris for hair's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Follea is fine for some, but not for others. I have had several Follea clients come…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to Diffuse AA finally turning AT, need coping advice

6 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"I am likely Not the most supportive person to advise you, but I see people daily tha…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to Diffuse AA finally turning AT, need coping advice

6 Aug 19, 2014
Reply by chris for hair

"Are you kidding!!?? Drugs that kill cancer also destroy the immune system and encour…"

chris for hair replied Aug 19, 2014 to New drug cancer treatment pill cures alopecia

19 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Recovered Alopecian

"Synthetic wigs can be repaired and reset. It is easy to repair, just flat iron when…"

chris for hair replied Apr 29, 2014 to Synthetic wig getting frizzy

26 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"If you do this when the wig is wet it will protect the fibers."

chris for hair replied Apr 25, 2014 to Synthetic wig getting frizzy

26 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Steam is the best repair for synthetics but you must be very careful because if you…"

chris for hair replied Apr 22, 2014 to Synthetic wig getting frizzy

26 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"Recently I was commissioned to alter three human hair wigs, purchased from the bigge…"

chris for hair replied Apr 16, 2014 to Wig help

8 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"One of my best friends was having me cut her hair a few years ago and I discovered h…"

chris for hair replied Apr 16, 2014 to Alopecia areata - diagnosed today

14 Apr 18, 2014
Reply by Crissy

"I hope it goes well for you. Keeping secrets makes life too complicated. You have to…"

chris for hair replied Apr 16, 2014 to New girlfriend - telling her about AA tomorrow

17 May 6, 2020
Reply by kimmy68

"All you have to do is explain how you feel. Just because you were given a wig does n…"

chris for hair replied Apr 16, 2014 to Life in a wig

11 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by beautiful46

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service