Sandy's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think bald guys are just as handsome and sexy as guys with hair...I think the bald…"

Sandy replied Sep 21, 2012 to So I had a Titanium Implant on 6/1/12 and now...

21 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by ansaf

"Hi Heartland, I think it's irrelevant now to take the the implant out ...I mean, the…"

Sandy replied Sep 21, 2012 to So I had a Titanium Implant on 6/1/12 and now...

21 Jun 20, 2019
Reply by ansaf

"Try wearing a soft wig cap under the wig to minimize the wig shifting and the itchin…"

Sandy replied Aug 20, 2012 to My first wig...complaints and advice

10 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Merlin

"Sorry for your troubles....Have you tried the double sided tape extensions? They hav…"

Sandy replied Aug 12, 2012 to Overload

15 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by 3monkeys&me

"BE PRO ACTIVE! GO see a dermatologist right away! Stay healthy, in alot of cases the…"

Sandy replied Aug 3, 2012 to Just diagnosed, spreading quickly and terrified of losing the girlfriend

15 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Holly

"I went to see a dermatologist last week and this is what I found out....Yes I defini…"

Sandy replied Aug 3, 2012 to New Here

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Sandy

"I have heard that double sided tape works well to keep wigs from coming off or shift…"

Sandy replied Jul 9, 2012 to Working out/Watersports

6 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Zoe

"Hi Gigi, I am new to alopecia too...but not new to the hair business. My good friend…"

Sandy replied Jul 9, 2012 to New Here

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Sandy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service