Lexi's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (415) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Stacy...you have so many wigs!! Envy Envy...I love your pics..you have one pictu…"

Lexi replied Aug 17, 2010 to Securing your wig

24 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"Lucky you, Stacey, you have dark hair...so many more choices that are inexpensive fo…"

Lexi replied Aug 17, 2010 to Securing your wig

24 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"Tanya, are u in FL??? If so, Hair Therapy for Women, on Dale Mabry in Tampa, they do…"

Lexi replied Aug 16, 2010 to Lace or Vacuum? Which one is better?

36 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Laura M

"Hey Marilyn...what kind of wig do you use the tape on now that is the most natural l…"

Lexi replied Aug 16, 2010 to Securing your wig

24 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Ms.G

"Hey Alliegator...check out Naturalwigs.com....they allow returns...go figure..,maybe…"

Lexi replied Aug 12, 2010 to Real people in wigs you can order

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"Just saw this post...my entry is not related, but we are searching for the same thin…"

Lexi replied Aug 12, 2010 to Real people in wigs you can order

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Carmen West

"Mostly I have average size....blondes...Revlons, Noriko, ROP, some blondes are more…"

Lexi replied Aug 12, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"There should be a kind of e-bay/craigslist type category on this site...lol...wigs w…"

Lexi replied Aug 12, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"You and me both!! When I tried it on, it looked so natural it was crazy. I don't car…"

Lexi replied Aug 11, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

"Hello all who are reading this...may seem like a silly question, but..why must you b…"

Lexi replied Aug 11, 2010 to Wigs for a very active female?

27 Aug 13, 2010
Reply by Marisa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service