Ruthie's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Michelle, I did plan on going to Mac first, the only reason I chose Sephor…"

Ruthie replied Jan 8, 2014 to Eyebrows and eyelash help needed

23 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Spenser

"Hi Traci, I am saving very hard, I will definately being doing the eyebrows as soon…"

Ruthie replied Jan 8, 2014 to Eyebrows and eyelash help needed

23 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Spenser

"Hi Nate, I made the same decision, but one day just told my boyfriend ok I have had…"

Ruthie replied Jan 5, 2014 to Shaving my head

6 Feb 21, 2014
Reply by BlitaG

"Hi Lilac: I just wanted to let you know what i did, just to ease into the process of…"

Ruthie replied Jan 3, 2014 to I miss my hair so much. I have questions about wigs? First-time user

23 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Hayley

"Thank you both, Jackie, I am wanting my eyebrows tattooed, but can't afford it yet,…"

Ruthie replied Jan 2, 2014 to Eyebrows and eyelash help needed

23 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Spenser

"I am confused about this as well.  I have the same as you, the ophiasis pattern and…"

Ruthie replied Dec 26, 2013 to Possible totalis?

3 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Ruthie

"Hi, I have the pitting and ridges in my nails, have not lost any though.  I do take…"

Ruthie replied Dec 17, 2013 to Fingernails

17 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Return_life

"Hi Murkve, I just wanted to say thank you for you're post, sometimes you write and d…"

Ruthie replied Nov 26, 2013 to Buddhism, mathematics, and alopecia

18 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Nathan Paul Prince

"I have had alopecia areata for 3 years now.  up until 3 months ago, i was going to t…"

Ruthie replied Nov 20, 2013 to New to alopecia...lots of questions

14 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Sunflower25

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service