Return_life's Discussions (360)

Discussions Replied To (358) Replies Latest Activity

"Dom... lol sorry but how ignorant u are is just funny. I worked for 10 years in the…"

Return_life replied Mar 16, 2016 to Rapid hairloss

19 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by Dom

"All good Xeljanzmiracle. Your contribution to this forum in general is great and I k…"

Return_life replied Mar 15, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't want to sound unpleasant but u guys are ruining this thread seriously. I under…"

Return_life replied Mar 14, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"best of luck to all of us. we didn't deserve this. i believe nobody understand what…"

Return_life replied Mar 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"we are not millionaires... but for many of us this disease DESTROYED our life... yes…"

Return_life replied Mar 10, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Good! Humira tried to get the indication for AA but results were not good enough...…"

Return_life replied Mar 3, 2016 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"Awesome post."

Return_life replied Feb 29, 2016 to Alopecia....

22 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jake

"Hahahahahaha good reply buddy. Everything happens for a reason... Lady destiny had o…"

Return_life replied Feb 28, 2016 to Alopecia....

22 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Jake

"This is another biologic. Same category of XELJANZ (TOFACITINIB) and other immunosup…"

Return_life replied Feb 27, 2016 to Clinical trial for Tralokinumab - alopecia areata and combined AA and atopic dermitis

7 Dec 26, 2016
Reply by Return_life

"awesome regrowth for 6 months! keep up that great attitude."

Return_life replied Feb 25, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service