Blue tulip's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Michelle Totally relate to this, though most of the time for me I think it's just…"

Blue tulip replied Jan 12, 2013 to Life changing hair loss

13 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Michjo57

"Hi Chris Yes, it has been 5 months. Unfortunately where I live there are only 2 wig…"

Blue tulip replied Dec 3, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"OMG, this happened to me last Sunday. I have had my Indian Remy Hair wig since July…"

Blue tulip replied Dec 2, 2012 to Brand new wig has gone mental on first wash

26 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Laura I have AA, diagnosed in October 2011. I had been colouring my hair blonde f…"

Blue tulip replied Oct 31, 2012 to Dyeing your hair

2 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Blue tulip

"Hi Liz Welcome :-) I have AA and I have only been on Alopecia World for a short time…"

Blue tulip replied Oct 25, 2012 to New to alopecia

21 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I haven't tackled the gym yet!! I might just get myself an inexpensive wig and tie i…"

Blue tulip replied Oct 18, 2012 to AA and the gym

10 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by BLee

"Hi Rosy Yes I believe the hair is processed. I will go in and see the lady I purchas…"

Blue tulip replied Sep 9, 2012 to Maintaining human hair wigs

7 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Hi I noticed you mentioned that Brooke has ezcema. I have ezcema as well. What is th…"

Blue tulip replied Sep 5, 2012 to DCP at only 9 years old ?- all input needed please

12 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by Heidi

"Hi Lori I am thinking of purchasing another wig. The one I purchased was sooooooo ex…"

Blue tulip replied Sep 5, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

"Hi Denise What lotion do you put on your head? I probably have 25% left of my hair.…"

Blue tulip replied Sep 5, 2012 to Wigs? What type do you prefer? Real hair or synthetic?

44 Oct 13, 2021
Reply by rudrafroo

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service