Snowflake's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello! Long time since I have been on here.. but still get notifications and when I…"

Snowflake replied Dec 23, 2014 to Did your white hair stay white?

31 Jan 4, 2015
Reply by GardenJess

"Hi Debbie.. Long time.. nice to hear from you.. sure i dont mind answering any quest…"

Snowflake replied Dec 10, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Heather Thank you for your comments. I am unsure as to what a "natural hair loss"…"

Snowflake replied Dec 5, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Debbie, nice to hear from you. :-) You may or may not have read by now my earlier…"

Snowflake replied Sep 25, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Liz Wow! well it makes sense that you dyed your whole hair back the original colo…"

Snowflake replied Sep 25, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Amy! Thanks for your message. The dark patches on the back of my head are quite b…"

Snowflake replied Jul 24, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Mona...sorry i havent been on for awhile.. i just read your last message.. i hope…"

Snowflake replied Jul 1, 2013 to My first month with AA

7 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Snowflake

"Hi Aimee.. i bought these bandanas called Headsox, and you dont have to do any tying…"

Snowflake replied May 31, 2013 to How do you tie a Buff?

6 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by Daniela

"yep definitely keeping the crazy snow white...:-) i must admit that is a scary thoug…"

Snowflake replied May 30, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

"Hi Liz! Lovely to meet you.. :-) Yes, they were beautiful words..some lovely people…"

Snowflake replied May 30, 2013 to Regrowth of white hair...with dark patches. Anything I can do?

42 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Debbie

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service