kimk's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carla yes I wear a wig to work and dressed up in a/c but at all other times I am…"

kimk replied Aug 1, 2018 to Alopecia and emotions and false assumptions

14 Nov 16, 2019
Reply by Carla

"My diet or life style choices: lean protein at least 65grams, fruit and veggies, Low…"

kimk replied Jul 8, 2018 to Autoimmune Protocol

6 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Max

"My doctor, Wiggin, agrees, she discribed “going gray” over night to me, where all th…"

kimk replied Jul 7, 2018 to Alopecia with rapid whitening

2 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by kimk

"I eat almost an autoimmune protocol which I think is pretty heathy.  Sure it will be…"

kimk replied Jul 7, 2018 to Autoimmune Protocol

6 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Max

"Run.... Run fast away if you can afford $499 for this bs u should be smart enough to…"

kimk replied Jul 5, 2018 to Biohair 7x anyone try it?

17 Apr 16, 2019
Reply by chris_s

"Thank you!  u are so on the same  page. Wow on AU in 2 weeks....crazy. Well you are…"

kimk replied Jul 4, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"Well said - we are all magnificent and hair shouldn’t hold us back and it certainly…"

kimk replied Jul 4, 2018 to 23 month old just started prednisone

19 Mar 29, 2019
Reply by Alex Dzeko

"Thanks Anne, I am at week 2 of my head shave and I have to say I am so much happier!…"

kimk replied Jul 4, 2018 to When it is time to SHAVE.....Peace!

9 Sep 4, 2018
Reply by Brent Cairns

"Nice .... are you on topical or pill. When will study end and you lose the med?"

kimk replied Jul 4, 2018 to the ATI-50001 and ATI-50002 thread

28 Oct 4, 2018
Reply by serg navaro

"Influenza A can be nasty.....there seems to be a connection between T cells gone wil…"

kimk replied Jul 4, 2018 to Possible alopecia triggers?

14 Oct 16, 2018
Reply by Bethany Ann

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service