Teresa's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I will look for this tape for the wig, that's a good suggestion also because…"

Teresa replied Mar 15, 2009 to What about... Disneyland rides?

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Thank you for the answer. This vacation is much needed, and perhaps I am worrying to…"

Teresa replied Mar 15, 2009 to What about... Disneyland rides?

5 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"You may want to read this... I think it changes the perspective and makes outdated t…"

Teresa replied Mar 14, 2009 to Stem Cell Research

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"Hello, I am new here as well, and no, I am not happy with my alopecia, I want my hai…"

Teresa replied Jan 28, 2009 to Am I the only person that wants my hair back?

27 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Carolyn Ferrie

"Has your son had any blood work? I think that first of all it is important rule out…"

Teresa replied Jan 14, 2009 to Looking for answers!

6 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Sara

"Before joining this site, I had no idea such things could happen. I have just recent…"

Teresa replied Jan 14, 2009 to My son quit high school because of alopecia..I'm so angry!

74 Jun 5, 2019
Reply by russelkrimsy

"Hello, thanks for the answer. The hairdresser thinks that going in analysis may solv…"

Teresa replied Jan 10, 2009 to Going in analysis?

5 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Erica

"Thanks for the answer. I am still wondering about this... I had worse stress in my l…"

Teresa replied Jan 10, 2009 to Going in analysis?

5 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Erica

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service