Ellen Chinery's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Soisy, My condition started when I was 20 years old, about five years ago. At tha…"

Ellen Chinery replied May 4, 2014 to New to AA

14 May 4, 2014
Reply by Ellen Chinery

"It has been a hassle to try and eat according to the guidelines! Lol. But I'm giving…"

Ellen Chinery replied May 4, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"Hi Hoofpick! I'm sorry you're going through all of this. It can be so painful just t…"

Ellen Chinery replied May 1, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"Hi Nikki!!! I'm so sorry to hear about your recent diagnosis! But remember, a few pa…"

Ellen Chinery replied Apr 29, 2014 to Newbie and afraid

27 May 24, 2014
Reply by mardy

"Hi Fiona, Thank you for sharing this. I had AU for about two years, and in the last…"

Ellen Chinery replied Apr 22, 2014 to I finally did it!

10 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Linda

"Hi Nicole, I'm so sorry! This happened to me as well. The school I attend provides h…"

Ellen Chinery replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Hi Crissy! I am so sorry you're going through this. It is such a difficult thing to…"

Ellen Chinery replied Jan 15, 2014 to Should I shave what's left on my head?

5 Aug 16, 2014
Reply by Missellewoods

"Hi Monika! I went through the same type of situation. A friend I had been very close…"

Ellen Chinery replied Dec 12, 2013 to Friendship

3 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Monika

"Hi Tovah! I completely identify with how you can't stop looking in the mirror! It ca…"

Ellen Chinery replied Dec 10, 2013 to I now realize that it's hopeless for me

4 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Tovah

"Hi Jason, I wasn't doing anything really...Slowly over time I'd say my diet changed…"

Ellen Chinery replied Dec 4, 2013 to Hair falling out again?

5 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Ellen Chinery

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service