Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know if you have already bought her a wig or if she is unhappy with it but I…"

Dielle replied Jan 9, 2010 to Really Need Immediate Help

21 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Carol

"Well what i would suggest doing is to go to a hairdresser that is experienced with c…"

Dielle replied Jan 9, 2010 to Synthetic wigs

11 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Lexi

"I now somebody else already said to do a full thyroid panel but they left off the fr…"

Dielle replied Jan 6, 2010 to Appointment Friday. What should we ask the doctor?

14 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by terri

"I have never been to a support group but I think I would be interested. Who knows it…"

Dielle replied Jan 4, 2010 to Atlanta area AA/AT/AU people

10 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Belinda Johnston

"Hey, I am 18 almost 19 and I had my brows tattooed when I was 17 because I am pretty…"

Dielle replied Jan 4, 2010 to tattooing eyebrows- hurt???

20 Jul 23, 2011
Reply by C V

"I'm 18 and I have been totally bald since I was about 12 almost thirteen and I have…"

Dielle replied Jan 4, 2010 to Dating Whilst Bald

15 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Crystal Crochet

"You should check and see if the health insurance will cover any of the cost because…"

Dielle replied Jan 4, 2010 to Concern

2 Jan 4, 2010
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I haven't done this but I would just get one of the character wigs because if the pe…"

Dielle replied Jan 4, 2010 to Walt Disney World with Alopecia

12 Jul 8, 2010
Reply by Jen Deletto

"Well autoimmune disorders tend to run in packs so you might want to get a blood test…"

Dielle replied Jan 4, 2010 to Allergies and alopecia

9 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Leresa

"At this point in time there is no miracle cure that is going to permanently get rid…"

Dielle replied Dec 29, 2009 to Prednisolone

9 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Dielle

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service