Dielle's Discussions (106)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"I wouldn't recommend it unless you cut hair professionally because you wouldn't want…"

Dielle replied Apr 6, 2009 to Bulky Wigs

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"Your best option is to take it to a hairdresser that knows how to cut wigs and tell…"

Dielle replied Apr 6, 2009 to Bulky Wigs

3 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Dielle

"make sure they run the free T3 and T4, TSH and check for antibodies. I have been to…"

Dielle replied Apr 3, 2009 to I just put it together...need support

29 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by Eva

"According to this website the ribbon for alopecia is either navy blue or blue.http:/…"

Dielle replied Apr 2, 2009 to the color

9 Aug 28, 2016
Reply by Wigsthatwow

"I haven't ever named one of my wigs though I have named one of my headstands that I…"

Dielle replied Apr 2, 2009 to Do Any Of You Name Your Wigs?

42 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Sheena

"Maybe I can help you some! I have had alopecia (no hair or eyebrows so in betwen tot…"

Dielle replied Apr 2, 2009 to Best type of hairpiece

6 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Ciast

"I go horseback riding, I read a book that interests me because I like being taken in…"

Dielle replied Mar 31, 2009 to Need some ideas!!

10 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Rahela

"Hey! I never used to sleep in wigs till I started wearing lace front wigs, but I ge…"

Dielle replied Mar 31, 2009 to Wig and Lash Adhesives.

3 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Tnabugg

"Well I can honestly say that I would get the treatment (so long as it didn't cost an…"

Dielle replied Mar 20, 2009 to Stem Cell Research

12 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Tony J.

"Thanks. I am thinking of copying someone on here because they had business cards cre…"

Dielle replied Mar 18, 2009 to Considering going without a wig, bandana, hat, or scarf??

17 Apr 12, 2009
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service